I was 18 years old, 3 stone, lying in a hospital bed, on too much medication, and a tube feed that I regularly removed, when I finally decided
I know what it's like constantly live in self-destruct mode.
Plagued by fear, anxiety, toxic thoughts, and harmful behaviours.
Recovery was no walk in the park. But it is a journey that has helped me accomplish more than I could ever have hoped or imagined.
Now BPS published on the Neuropathology of Eating Disorders, Media Ambassador for UKs leading Eating Disorder Charity Beat, twice guest speaker on Victoria Derbyshire show, individual mentor for recoverers, blogger, and Graduate Psychologist about to embark on my journey towards Health Psychologist.
I have a heart to help and proactive approach to getting you happy and healthy in the skin you're in.
What I Help With:
I am passionate about helping others break free from destructive cycles of thoughts and behaviour. I provide a non-diet, evidence based, approach to sustained health and wellbeing in the areas of;
- Recovery from disordered eating
- Creating positive body image
- Stress management and emotional coping
- Goal setting and personal development
- Mental health awareness and relapse prevention
My Promise To You...
- Promote health in mind body and soul through offering proactive solutions that enable you to make sustained changes to your health, that leave you reaffirmed in your identity, confident in your ability to challenge your thoughts, change your behaviours, and optimistic about your future
- To use evidence based guidance to educate, and support you to challenge your thoughts and behaviours.
- Help you make healthy lifestyle changes that optimise your wellbeing, free from diet-culture and social standards of perfectionism.